- January 14, 2012 from 10am to 12pm
- January 21, 2012 from 10am to 11am
- January 28, 2012 from 10am to 11am
Classes are $10 each and all women/teens are encouraged to come! This is hands on self defense training. Dress comfortably in jeans and a t-shirt.
What we’ll be covering:
- Tips, Advice, and Common Sense
- When on Public Transportation
- In and Around Vehicles
- Walking & Jogging
- In Dangerous Situations
- Using Your Environment
- Objects Around You
- Objects on You
- Practice: how to quickly & effectively use objects. When you are in danger, do not hesitate to use them! Attack quickly, and if possible, attack vulnerable points by using a lot of power. You might have only one clear opportunity to defend yourself, don’t lose it.
Prepare & Prevent because safety doesn’t happen by accident!
There is a sitting area for kids to sit and play. Please phone ahead with any questions:
3036 Mather Field Road (map)